This vacancy may offer a work-from-home start until it is safe to work in-house or relocate to the location.
Project: AAA Games Projects
Our client is seeking for a talented Concept Artist to join their team
The successful candidate will be passionate about help collaborate with our clients team of like-minded and talented creatives to conceive of inspired characters, environments, props, and other gameplay elements.
- At least one shipped AAA title.
- A web portfolio that demonstrates skill in environment, character, creature, vehicle, weapon, and prop concept development.
- Effective researcher that understands how to successfully navigate through various databases to discover the best reference and imagery possible.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with the ability to present feedback and ideas in a clear and concise manner.
- Self-starter, reliable, and passionate about their work; committed to their discipline and its challenges.
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite including Adobe Photoshop.
- Able to work well under pressure and deadlines with minimal supervision.
- Collaborate with the Art Director to establish visual direction for the game.
- Create concept art for characters, environments, and props.
- Create storyboards, background illustrations, and promotional artwork.
- Collaborate with Artists and Designers to creatively solve problems.
- Assist Art Director and Art Leads by providing feedback and guidance to Artists.
- Design visually cohesive fictional/realistic worlds and characters.
- Assemble reference materials to support the concept designs.
- Provide and receive feedback professionally.
Interested in finding out more about the studio and project? Apply now or call directly today on +44 1206 214 417!