OPMs client is looking for a Concept Artist to join their growing art team, to help build the team from the ground up with the express remit to create new games and IP.
As a Concept Artist at this growing studio, you will be responsible for the hands-on creation of concept work to help drive the artistic and stylistic direction of the studio's projects. You will also maintain and champion the artistic vision of the Art Director across the wider project Art Team and will work with varied styles and genres. It is essential to the position that the candidate is capable of stylistic diversity with the ability to rapidly generate ideas. This is a great time to join a friendly and growing Art team.
- The ability to work in multiple artistic styles.
- Fast concept and iteration of ideas across all aspects of the brief.
- High levels of aesthetic ability, judgement, and eye for detail.
- Good composition, lighting and colour theory skills and appreciation.
- Demonstrable talent across all concept disciplines including figurative, environment and object work.
- The ability to work directly with other disciplines.
- Keen understanding of cultural influences beyond games, movies, books, TV, comics etc.
- Strong knowledge of Photoshop.
- Experience with 3D workflow.
- Create high-quality Concept art.
- Be able/comfortable working in varied art styles (stylised to realism) and genres.
- Create visuals consistent with the Art Direction for the project.
- Work with 3D artists to generate concept work for their disciplines.
- Keep up to date with current trends.
- Work with Seniors, Leads and Production to help break down and estimate tasks and to track your progress against estimates.
- Proactively seek feedback from Seniors and Leads.
- Document processes and knowledge share.
- Defined Annual Bonus Scheme
- ULEV car scheme
- Monthly allowance to spend on enhancing benefits
- Salary Sacrifice Pension
- Flexible Working
Interested in finding out more about the studio and project? Apply now or call directly today on +44 1206 214 413!