Project: Stylised Console Games
OPM’s client is looking for a Concept Artist who will working on beloved IPs for current and future console platforms.
The successful candidate will be responsible to create terrific 2D art and work closely with the team.
- Has a great understanding of stylization, composition, colour, and lighting
- Always wanted to work on fun and relevant AA+ projects
- Is a communicative and diligent team player
- Has a passion for fun games and making them?
- Have strong experience as an artist
- Create efficient meshes that are good for performance
- Create well laid out, high quality textures suitable for both traditional and PBR pipelines
- Transfer high poly models into low poly models that adhere to required guidelines
- Work closely with rigging and animation to ensure that your models work well in motion
- Keep up to date with modern processes in the character art pipeline
- Create readable documentation for techniques and pipelines for the character production process
- Assist in planning your work and the work of others
- Mentor less experienced people, sharing knowledge and best practices with the team
- Want to work in-studio alongside a very social and close-knit team
Interested in finding out more about the studio and project? Apply now or call directly today on +44 1206 214 417!