One Player Mission are pleased to be working with an exciting AAA studio located in Malmo, Sweden. They’re seeking a Core Systems Engineer to join their team.
They are extending their team focused on building the tech for their next ambitious project. The project is their own proprietary IP and they are looking for a Core Systems Engineer who share their values and passion for creating the best games possible.
- Great C++ programmer.
- Shipped at least one game on consoles.
- A good understanding of how to design, implement, and work in a feature-rich game engine.
- A solid understanding of profiling and optimization for speed and memory.
- An understanding of how to run tasks concurrently safely and efficiently.
- Driven by supporting the whole team and disciplines.
- A true collaborative spirit – who ensures smooth and efficient communication between disciplines.
DESIRABLE (Good to have):
- Game engine or renderer development experience.
- Experience working with Unreal Engine 4 and/or 5.
- Deep understanding of concurrency and how to optimize it, both on the CPU and GPU.
- Knowledgeable of how modern rendering pipelines and techniques work
Interested in finding out more about the studio and project? Apply now or call me directly today on +44 (0) 1206 214418!