Our client is an iconic games developer based in Paris. They create AAA video games with unique IP, offering immersive narratives for the player to lose themselves in.
The successful candidate will work in close collaboration with the creative and artistic directors of their external studio partners and with the artistic direction of their own studio in order to achieve a high-level global artistic vision.
- Creative experience of AA or AAA video games.
- Excellent knowledge of the industry, current industry trends and quality benchmarks in the current market.
- Good knowledge of the general process of designing and making video games.
- Excellent artistic sensibility and gameplay.
- Be a great communicator and have excellent interpersonal skills.
- Evaluate the artistic quality of external projects and identify areas for improvement.
- Oversee action plans and collaboration between external studios and internal experts on storytelling, gameplay, graphic quality, and the overall game experience.
- Work closely with the Marketing and Communication department to ensure the highest quality of the editorial content i.e. screenshots, trailers, websites, etc. which will be used for the worldwide promotion of the games.
- VISA and Relocation support for you and your family (if required)
- 25 Days Paid Holiday
- Company Health Insurance Scheme
- The opportunity to join experienced and passionate game dev teams
- Working on highly ambitious, innovative and best-in-class projects
- Work on globally recognised and exciting IP’s
- Hybrid working (3 days in office, 2 days remote)
Interested in finding out more about the studio and project? Apply now or call me directly today on +44 (0) 1206 214425!