We’re very excited to begin our search for a new team member as we’re recruiting for a Creator Campaign Manager at YRS TRULY! ︎
A little bit about us: we’re an award-winning creative agency for gaming in tech, with a big focus on ethics and sustainability. We’re a really close-knit team and love spending time together even outside of work.
There’s a lot of cool stuff happening at YRS TRULY: just in the past few months, we recreated a magical university for a digital event, commissioned a custom-painted guitar, sent a dungeon-in-a-box to content creators and created a mini-game that tests your reaction speed. There’s more in the works and we can’t wait for the right person to join!
You can see some of our previous work here and our client list here. You can also look us up on Twitter!
What we’re looking for
– At least a year’s experience in a similar role – community, social media, PR or influencer marketing in the gaming or tech industry
– Understanding of the influencer landscape in the UK, Europe and USA
– Strong contact list, or ability to build relationships quickly with content creators and press
– Understanding of reporting and impact measurement
– Experience in PR or digital PR not necessary, but very welcome
– Excellent written and verbal communication skills
– Driven and self-motivated, happy to show initiative
– Super organised and able to take ownership of projects, must be able to meet deadlines
– Able to commute to our office in East London from time to time
– A love for gaming (video, card, tabletop or all of it!)
– Managing relationships with key content creators and stakeholders across different platforms and markets
– Connecting with content creators, journalists and gaming industry professionals
– Working closely with our clients to create high impact content creator campaigns
– Working on social media and content strategy for digital campaigns
– Leading and participating in external and internal meetings
– Managing projects and ensuring deadlines are met
– Measuring impact and reporting on content creator campaigns
– Small but expanding team with room to learn and grow
– Friendly atmosphere and low stress – we work with really lovely people
– 28+ paid vacation days – happy for you to take as much time off as you need, as long as your work isn’t suffering!
– Flexible working conditions for early birds and late risers
– Company laptop and equipment
Mainly remote, but we’ll be aiming to spend one day in the office per week once 100% safe. Our office is based in Hackney, East London.
£28,000 – £32,000 depending on experience. Higher range considered for candidates with more seniority.
This is a full time role. Our core hours are 9am to 5pm, Monday to Friday. Every second week, we work a four day working week – Monday to Thursday.
Apply by sending your CV and a blurb about why you want to work with us to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please also send us a link to your Linkedin/Twitter, whatever’s more relevant!
We’re an equal opportunity employer. Applicants from all backgrounds are encouraged to apply We’ll be accepting applications until the 4th of October.