Leading cross-platform developer and publisher of F2P multiplayer games seeks a CRM Lead to join their dynamic and successful Marketing team! Great opportunity to bring your strong CRM Lead skills and drive, create and own the CRM strategy of this successful team!
Role focus is on the development, management, and successful rollout of programs that align with the team’s CRM strategy and maintaining user engagement, working across teams in the business. Great role!
What you will be doing?
- Manage, lead and mentor the CRM team
- Optimize and manage mobile-app game lifecycle across channels
- Plan, optimise user engagement
- Build strategy, measurement and optimisation of Live-Ops campaigns
- Driven by data and analytics on moentization
- Enhance growth model processes, conversion and retention
- Ensure optimal usage of CRM tool, ensuring and improving data integration as needed
Who we are looking for?
- Minimum of a completed university degree Marketing / Communications / Business Admin or similar.
- No less than 5 years relevant work experience in CRM with a focus on mobile (mobile push and in-app).
- Ability to design new analysis and convert into strategic business campaign optimisations
- Excellent knowledge of CRM systems and tech stacks
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
- Ability to lead, previous people management an advantage
- First experience in people management is a plus
- Previous experience & comfort working in an English-speaking work environment
Benefits: Great working environment and team culture. Friendly, fun, international team with flexible working hours, strong on personal development and supportive of creativity!
To find out more, apply by emailing your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org & quoting reference 2208.
We are an equal opportunity company, value diversity and do not discriminate. We are GDPR compliant.