A leader in creating deep and engaging experiences on PC and mobile, Jagex was founded in 2001 and is today one of the UK’s biggest and most respected video game developers and publishers.
Famed for its flagship MMOs RuneScape and Old School RuneScape, Jagex has welcomed more than 260million player accounts to its world and created a $1bn lifetime franchise revenue. Today the RuneScape franchise exists beyond running games in live operations; our titles are living games that connect and inspire millions of players, with content and experiences both inside and outside of inexhaustible game worlds.
Both RuneScape and Old School RuneScape, on PC and mobile, offer ever-evolving, highly-active worlds and our community-focussed development ethos empowers players to have a real say in how each game is shaped.
Jagex is expanding and extending its portfolio with fresh franchise titles, new IP and, in 2018 launched Jagex Partners, delivering third-party publishing and operational services exclusively for the living games of the future.
Jagex employs more than 400 people at its Cambridge headquarters and is on the hunt for talented people to work across the business to help the company to achieve yet another year of record growth and player satisfaction.
Job Purpose:Build, execute, report on, and optimise campaigns driven by customer-centric segmentation models aimed at driving growth and improving retention.Main Duties & Responsibilities:
- Manage the process for customer communication across key engagement channels (specifically email, in-app messaging and push notifications) using Braze, our CRM platform.
- Define and analyse customer segments and create custom optimisation plans, getting the right message to the right customer at the right time.
- Bring a test and learn, data-driven approach to customer relationship marketing, executing a plan based on lifecycle, customer value, product engagement and more.
- Understand campaign goals, monitor, and report on performance of the campaigns, providing insights and recommendations for future improvements and ROI optimization.
- Drive self-motivated data insights to find trends and insights to further enhance/ improve our current activity with a ‘player first’ approach in mind.
- Execute thoughtful A/B/multivariate testing to unlock high-impact campaigns, and leverage automation to maximise engagement & retention throughout the customer lifecycle.
- Manage QA processes to ensure campaigns and touchpoints are sent out on time and error-free.
- Work cross-functionally with Live Operations, Marketing, Creative Services and Product teams to:
- Create highly effective messaging & optimise through A/B testing, analysis, and research.
- Drive targeted communications that maximise KPIs for key dates of the year through seasonal trends, product launches, promotional days, and key events.
- Improve knowledge about CRM by attending industry events and reading industry literature.
- Flexible Working- Bonus Scheme- Private Health Care - Gym Membership- Monthly Energy Allowance- Generous Pension Contributions- Life Insurance- Free Cycle Repair- Income Protection- Dental Plan- Free Fruit and Drinks- Subsidised Canteen
Feel like you fit this role, but don’t meet all the requirements? We strive for fresh perspectives, so as long as you can demonstrate how your attitude and other abilities might make up for any gaps we would welcome your application! Jagex are an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage or civil partnership, pregnancy or maternity, religion or belief.