"To apply: Ref - 5186500. CRM Manager - REMOTE (fom Germany)
One of my clients, a multiplatform gaming studio focused on multiplayer games, and with over 40 titles under their belt, making them one of the most experienced games studios in Europe, is looking for a CRM Manager to develop, manage and execute campaigns and programs that will enrich the relationship with their mobile games’ users.
As the new CRM Manager, you will collaborate closely with different teams across the company, such as Product Management, Analytics, Art and Content.
- Have a holistic and strategic view across mobile-app games to leverage and implement a global mobile CRM strategy
- Manage one of their mobile-app games and optimize the CRM lifecycle flow across our channels - using push, in-app messages, and inbox messages
- Plan, build, measure, and optimize Live-Ops campaigns, with an analytical view on monetization
- Embrace growth model processes and continuously A/B test with a focus on conversion and retention
- Responsible for the analysis, monitoring, and reporting of your campaigns
- Ensure an optimal performance of our CRM tool, maintaining and improving an SDK-API data integration
- 2+ years of work experience in CRM with focus on mobile (mobile push and in-app)
- Comfortable working with CRM metrics and KPIs to ensure customer-focused campaign optimization
- Good knowledge of CRM ecosystems and are aware of the related tech stack
- Must have excellent English skills (written and spoken), German language is a plus
- A university degree in Business Administration, Marketing, Communications, or similar
Location: Germany (Visa and relocation support offered if needed)
To apply please send CV to Elizabeth@ or phone 020 7580 6018 for a confidential chat (ideally over your cv / resume). We value close, personal relationships with our candidates and applications by this method tend to be more successful.