Our client is a well-established mobile game studio looking for a CRM Specialist to join their exciting Marketing Growth Team. As part of your role you will plan, manage, and implement campaigns/programs that enrich the studios relationships with users.
What you will be doing:
- Optimize the CRM lifecycle across the studio’s channels
- A/B test with a focus on conversion and retention
- Find opportunities for automation and personalization
- Collaborate with other teams to source content and publish email campaigns
- Stay up to date with the latest trends and techniques to develop monetisation best practises
- Perform day-to-day email marketing activities
- Plan, build, measure and optimize Lifecycle & Engagement campaigns using CRM and Analytic tools
- Set-Up and improve regular special offers and seasonal events
Who you are:
- 2+ years of work experience as a CRM manager with a focus on mobile, or marketing for digital products
- Bachelor’s Degree in business Admin, Marketing, Communications or similar
- Experience working with CRM metrics and KPIs
- Good knowledge of CRM ecosystems
- Great English written and verbal communication skills
- Good organisational and autonomous skills
- Great benefits package including relocation support
- Flexible working hours with no crunch
- Opportunity to work in a creative multicultural workplace in a beautiful city
- Friendly and supportive work environment
- Possibilities for personal development with fun and exciting challenges
To apply please forward you CV to email@example.com quoting the reference 2740.
Big Planet is an equal opps recruitment agency and GDPR compliant.