Feral Interactive is looking for a bright and engaging person to provide technical support for our games. This is an entry-level position, but a key role in providing our customers with timely assistance for our Triple-A Mac, Linux, mobile and Switch titles. Providing an excellent customer experience while resolving help requests is a key element of our business.
This position is ideal for a gamer who enjoys helping others get the best out of a game. Our ideal candidate is both personable and courteous, with an appetite for the variety of work this role entails.
Working as part of our existing team you will be responsible for meeting customer support requests via email. To do so you will need to be technically adept, be very familiar with PC hardware, and macOS, Linux, Switch, iOS and/or Android operating systems in addition to having good written and spoken English.
You should also be keen to learn new skills - we are most interested in candidates who can show they have the potential to develop rapidly and the desire to advance quickly.
This is a permanent, full-time position at our studios in Wandsworth, southwest London.
Required Skills and Experience
- Good written and spoken English
- A polite, patient and courteous manner
- Demonstrable technical knowledge of PC and mobile hardware and games
- Willingness to work flexible hours
Desired Skills and Experience
- Professional experience in customer-facing technical support or QA
- Good familiarity with at least three of the following platforms: macOS, Linux, Switch, iOS and Android
- Knowledge of the game development process
- £20-25k starting salary, dependent on experience
- Working with a great selection of Triple-A games
- Relaxed small company atmosphere
Feral Interactive is a leading publisher and developer of Triple-A Mac, Linux and mobile games based in southwest London. We take great pride in developing excellent ports for new platforms and audiences. Recent hit titles include Shadow of the Tomb Raider (macOS and Linux), XCOM 2 (iOS and Android), Total War: ROME Remastered (Windows, macOS and Linux).
How to Apply
If you’re ready to help us release great games, send a copy of your CV and a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org, addressed to Naoko Pierce. Applications without a covering letter will not be reviewed.