This vacancy may offer a work-from-home start until it’s safe to work in-house or relocate to the location.
Project: F2P Mobile Games
OPMs client is a developer of casual mobile games with over 200 million players worldwide, who are seeking a talented and passionate Data Analyst who relishes combining their analytic skills, business skills, and knowledge of gaming to deliver the data and insights that will drive their success.
The successful candidate will analyse game data and make suggestions to influence the product roadmap, content, and marketing. Additionally, you will help define and advise KPI’s and help build models, tools and frameworks to effectively scale their marketing endeavours.
- Appropriate professional study or courses completed.
- Experience using BI tools such as Looker or comparable.
- Solid programming abilities in languages and frameworks such as Python and R.
- Capability to write complex queries using languages such as SQL.
- Background in mobile games with a deep understanding of the game and player market.
- Strong analytical & mathematical skills.
- Ability to adjust and adapt to changing circumstances and priorities efficiently.
- Professional level English language skills
- Using data visualisation tools to develop dashboards for data insights.
- Provide insights to marketing and product owners with an emphasis on increasing player retention and optimising revenue.
- Design, implement, and assess experiments to test hypotheses around user conversion, revenue and live events to increase engagement, retention, and monetisation across their game library.
- Work with the development teams to design and implement tracking systems.
- Work with Producers to affect development and strategy by gaining player behaviour insights.
- Balance gameplay and game economy based on modelling and data analysis.
- Create data tools for team members that provide actionable insights in building and optimising our games and its user acquisition.
- Experience with Machine Learning.
- Understanding of Google Cloud Platform
- Understanding of Unity3D.
- Worked on a shipped mobile game.
- A competitive salary, pension, and bonus system.
- An extensive benefit package.
- Flexible working hours
- Free daily lunch and events.
- Covered transportation costs and 28 paid vacation days.
Interested in finding out more about the studio and project? Apply now or call directly today on +44 1206 214 427!