Our client is a leading mobile games developer with over 90 million downloads of their mobile titles and currently seeking an experience Data Analyst to join their passionate team.
You will be working especially closely with senior management, other analysts, product managers, and the marketing team. Helping to lead deeper explorative analyses to directly shape the future direction of their games.
- Experience within the games industry.
- Excellent experience in creating SQL queries.
- Experience with designing and setting up dashboards in BI tools.
- Knowledge of statistics and experience using statistical packages for analysing datasets.
- Experience within, or a passion for games.
- Writing and maintaining SQL queries and SQL-driven dashboards.
- Presenting accurate, insightful, and actionable analysis to the rest of the company, including Product Managers and Performance Marketers.
- Producing self-conducted deep-dive reports, mining available behavioural data to spot barriers to and opportunities for improved performance.
- Assisting in designing and assessing the results of split testing experiments conducted in our games.
- Flexible working hours – core hours 10am-5pm
- Competitive salaries
- There is a discretionary bonus based on company and individual performance and keep salaries up to date during the annual pay review
- Support with relocation
- Amazing socials, company outings, game jams, Friday night drinks and more!
- 28 days holiday and additional days off between Christmas and New Year. There is a tenure reward scheme where you will gain extra holidays
Interested in finding out more about the studio and project? Apply now or call me directly today on +44 (0) 1206 214425!