We are working with a world leading entertainment provider with close to 100 million players. Based in Estonia this slots and casino publisher is looking for a fully hands-on Data Engineer, Marketing / Ad Tech, to join their cross-functional agile team. This role is offered onsite at their state of the art studio and is open to worldwide candidates.
What will you do?
- Write well tested, maintainable code to meet and exceed user expectations
- Stakeholder management & an iterative approach to developing solutions, testing and debugging on the fly.
- Ensure data integrity, analytics and how it might be deployed, thus ensuring users make decisions based on highly accurate data.
- Personal development as well as peer mentoring
- Collaboration top and down
- Effective communication with stakeholders and partners
- High attention to detail within a team environment
- Extremely organised, employing Agile/Scrum methodologies
- Be a team player
- Produces clear and concise documentation
What skills do you need?
- 2+ years of relevant experience
- Bachelors degree, Computer Science or similar
- Knowledge of BigQuery
- CI/CD & Automated testing practices.
- Process Orchestration e.g. Airflow
- Teamwork within Agile methodology
- Demonstrable self-starter
- Relocation package
- Good work life balance
- Personal development opportunities and ability to work in a global environment
- Work in a creative team
To apply pls forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference number 2595.
Big Planet is an equal opps recruitment agency and GDPR compliant.