As Data Engineer your primary job is to prepare data for analytics. You will be responsible for building data pipelines to bring together information from different source systems. We are working with a well known mobile game studio looking for multiple Data Engineers for their studio in Barcelona. Remote start possible with view to relocating and working onsite in Spain.
What will you do?
- Make high performance scalable systems with live data in TBs
- Work in a multidisciplinary team of data scientists and developers using BI tools
- Create Data warehousing to be utilized by the studio
What skills do you need?
- Data modelling
- 2+ years using ETL
- Data warehouse services e.g. BigQuery, Snowflake, Redshift, Vertica…
- 3+ years scripting exp in Python, Scala, Java, PHP…
- Research new tech and implement for best practice
Private medical, pension, bonus, relocation package…
To apply pls forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference 2547.
Big Planet is an equal opps recruitment agency and GDPR compliant.