"To apply: Ref - 5165500. Our client, a studio who are soon to release one of the most innovative, creative, visually impressive and anticipated games of 2022, are looking to add a Data Scientist to their team to help make sure that they have data and analysis supporting game design and development, as well as a data models and reports to serve the rest of the business.
The company is offering a hybrid working environment for all employees, based in Stockholm.
• Research and develop metrics and performance indicators
• Collect and manage data observations, and create materials such as reports, predictions, and dashboards.
• Present your findings, insights, and ideas to different stakeholders
• Apply machine learning models to better understand our players
• Design telemetry logging
• Collaborate with game designers and business stakeholders
• Take initiative in offering ideas for game improvements based on your data observations.
• Shape the direction and future of the company.
• Communicating your quantitative discoveries with non-technical audiences, and deriving an empirical hypothesis from a business question
• Implement your skillset into free-to-play business model
• A background in data science, either from a degree (maths, physics, comp sci…) or from equivalent practical experience.
• Experience working with Hadoop, BigQuery, or Snowflake
• Deep knowledge of complex SQL and strong experience of Python or R
• Experience in predictive modelling and analysis over large dataset
• Background of working with dashboard building tools such as rshiny, streamlit, jupyter…
If this role sounds like you would do well in it, send me your CV at email@example.com
Located – Stockholm, Sweden - Hybrid
Salary – €100-110k
To apply please email Ash@ or phone 020 7580 6018 for a confidential chat (ideally over your cv / resume). We value close, personal relationships with our candidates and applications by this method tend to be more successful.
Please click for more Games Jobs"