This vacancy may offer a work-from-home start until it’s safe to work in-house or relocate to the location.
Our client is looking to grow its team with the addition of a skilled and experienced Design Producer. As an integral part of the production process, you’ll be interacting with all disciplines and driving the delivery of high quality features using modern development methodologies.
In addition to your knowledge of production practice, you will also have an understanding modern game design principles. Your keen eye for detail and risk management experience will allow you to achieve exceptional quality in all aspects of game production, driven by your genuine passion for games and games development.
- AAA experience having shipped at least one AAA title
- Full project life-cycle experience in an internal production role
- Exposure to a range of project management software packages
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- A good grasp of art, game design and technical fundamentals, including console platform considerations
- Risk management experience
- An eye for detail