This vacancy may offer a work-from-home start until it is safe to work in-house or relocate to the location.
Project: AAA Racing Games
OPMs client has been making great games for over 30 years! They have a rich and unrivalled heritage of multiple award-winning racing games.
The successful candidate will work in a passionate close-knit team to deliver AAA racing games within a company that will value and recognise your contributions.
- Good experience in a Console Production position having previously shipped titles
- Experience of full development lifecycle
- Direct management of development (internal production)
- Experience of project managing numerous development disciplines
- Strong knowledge of Agile Project Management techniques
- Experience of different Project Management software such as Jira, Hansoft, Trello
- Strong knowledge of MS Office Suite
- ?Work with the Development Director to define development processes for the entire project
- Validate all documentation required to pass Development Process gateways
- Review detailed milestone deliverables and ensure they are fully measured, tracked, and achieved
- Validate weekly Project Progress Reports, including detailed Risk Register and project highlights
- Report to the Development Director and the wider team on progress, budgets, risks, and issues
- Ensure that liaison with other studios and departments is done in a timely and efficient way to ensure that requirements are defined and delivered.
- Maintain relationships across internal departments and external companies.
- To carry out such tasks as may be required by the Development Director.
- Work with Chief Game Designer and Producers to maximise game quality within time and cost constraints. Providing detailed project insights to inform decision making.
- ?Regular appraisal, review, and objective setting.
- Tracking, monitoring, and reporting on Project Capacity
DESIRED SKILLS (good to have):
- Previous Art production experience
- Familiar with MS Project
- Experience of other PM methodologies such as Waterfall, Prince2.
- Flexible working hours
- Annual bonus structure
- Private healthcare and dental plans
- On-site gym
- On site catering
Interested in finding out more about the studio and project? Apply now or call directly today on +44 1206 214 427!