Project: AAA Console Game
OPM’s client is a well-known developer supporting clients across the globe. They are part of one of the world’s biggest developers/publishers worldwide.
This studio has the opportunity to work across many different genres and platforms and are looking for experienced Development manager to join their team.
The successful candidate will have the opportunity to work and grow with passionate teams that are pioneers in their field, all around the world.
- Outstanding communication skills both verbal and written
- Working knowledge of project management practices (Agile, Prince2 etc).
- Working knowledge of industry standard packages (MS Office, Hansoft/Jira, Perforce etc).
- An appreciation of change management
- Friendly and approachable personality
- Energetic and positive attitude
- Proactive and entrepreneurial
- Must be able to work well under pressure
- Ability to work well with people at all levels of the organisation
- Experience in a similar role
- Assisting Game Director and Production Team with project direction, scope and milestone planning and risk assessment
- Taking part in backlog creation and refinement, Sprint and Milestone planning
- Running daily stand ups
- Reporting progress to the team, studio management, and external partners
- Work with the Production team to ensure quality targets are maintained alongside timescales and budget
- Develop outstanding relationships with Publishers and other external partners
- Developing a positive and energetic team culture
- Facilitating the improvement of the game, identifying and removing obstacles from the teams’ path
- Be solutions-driven, reliable and honest
Interested in finding out more about the studio and project? Apply now or call directly today on +44 1206 214 420!