This vacancy may offer a work-from-home start until it is safe to work in-house or relocate to the location.
Project: AAA Open World Multiplayer Games
OPM’s client, a developer of popular single and multiplayer multiplatform games, is currently looking for a DevOps and Perforce Engineer to join their team in Sweden.
The successful candidate will help create and maintain their source control infrastructure.
- Strong professional experience in a relevant or comparable position
- Experience with Python, C# and .net
- Experience with Perforce administration
- Experience using CI tooling
- Knowledge of continuous build, release, and deployment systems
- Ability to write clear documentation for the end-users
- Strong English language skills
- Create and maintain the source control infrastructure
- Help to make software building and deployment easier
- Design scripts and tools used for software deployment
- Seamlessly integrate updates of the software using continuous delivery pipelines
- Maintenance and improvement of the build system
- Work on build automation & builds performance
- Creating and maintaining documentation of the build process
DESIRED SKILLS (good to have):
- Experience with DevOps
- Experience working with the Unreal editor and build tool
- Understanding of container-based development
- Flexible working schedule
- Relocation assistance
- Healthcare package
- Free gym access
Interested in finding out more about the studio and project? Apply now or call directly today on +44 01206 214 418!