Junkfish is looking for a DevOps Engineer to join our development team. You will have the opportunity to join our dynamic team to help expand our technical infrastructure across the company and our growing number of titles across PC and mobile.
As a part of a culture that celebrates diversity, we encourage you to apply regardless of gender, race, disability, sexual orientation, religion, age or any other diversifying factor as we strive to improve equal opportunities and accessibility within the industry.
As a DevOps Engineer, you will be in-charge of administrating and maintaining our version control system (primarily Perforce deployed on the Cloud). You will also be in charge of designing and implementing the automatic build and deployment pipelines for our development teams.
We expect our DevOps Engineer to be a good problem solver and have the ability to work autonomously and with minimal supervision.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Perforce experience is a MUST
- Handle administration of the Perforce server e.g., users, groups, permissions, file types, instance configurations, etc.
- Perform branching and integration tasks with the assistance of the development team.
- Develop and maintain a robust and reliable automated build and deployment system.
- Create and maintain documentation of the build and deployment system and its processes.
- Assist with the management of the related systems (e.g., PlayFab, Project Databases, etc.)
- Strong knowledge of a version control system, preferably Perforce.
- Proficient in a scripting language (e.g., Perl, Python, Bash, Powershell, etc.)
- Familiar with C# and/or C++ is a plus.
- Has prior experience working as a DevOps Engineer or similar.
- Has experience with cloud-based system management.
- Has experience working with Google Cloud/MS Azure/AWS.
- Prior experience in working with game engines is a plus.
- Having work experience with CI/CD pipelines and related platforms (e.g., TeamCity/Jenkins) will be advantageous.
- Has good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Have the ability to work as a team.
Junkfish is an independent video game development studio based in Scotland and Singapore. Our mission is to create stand-out, thrilling experiences for a mid-hardcore audience through a passionate and inclusive team. We develop and deliver unique, innovative titles and are best known for the BAFTA-nominated, cult-classic horror, "Monstrum".