Media Molecule is a video game development studio based in Guildford in the UK, and a proud member of the PlayStation Worldwide Studios. We are the creators of the multi-award winning games LittleBigPlanet, LittleBigPlanet 2, Tearaway, Tearaway Unfolded and we're currently building the next generation of Play, Create and Share for PlayStation 4: Dreams.
We have exciting goals for the future, and as a result we are now growing our awesome team, fast! We are hiring talented engineers at all levels, so if you would like to be part of a collaborative, creatively ambitious team, please do get in touch.
Location: Flexible: Our studio in Guildford, or remote. Must be able to work within the same timezone as the UK via video conferencing due to the need for close real-time collaboration.
Role: We are looking for enthusiastic, creative people to join our server team and help us to ensure the smooth orchestration and operations associated with the backend infrastructure for Dreams. Successful candidates will be part of a team that share responsibility for the design, deployment and maintenance of our existing server infrastructure, continuous integration processes, and additional services as we grow.
Level: Mid or above
- Team player with good interpersonal skills.
- Excellent debugging and investigative skills.
- Good working knowledge of Python and/or Go-lang.
- Experience with AWS, Docker, and Kubernetes.
- Experience working in Windows and Linux environments.
- Experience with continuous integration and infrastructure as code.
- Experience establishing logging, monitoring and alerting systems.
- Experience ensuring solid security practices.
- Experience with DynamoDB or Redis.
- Experience with Perforce or Git.
Equal Opportunity Statement:
Media Molecule is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All persons will receive consideration for employment without regard to gender (including gender identity, gender expression and gender reassignment), race (including colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin), religion or belief, marital or civil partnership status, disability, age, sexual orientation, pregnancy or maternity, trade union membership or membership in any other legally protected category. We strive to create an inclusive environment, empower employees and embrace diversity.