Project: AAA Open World Action/RPG
OPM’s client, is a leading UK based Game Development Studio, are currently seeking a Dialogue Supervisor as the next addition to their team working on a new AAA open world title.
A well-established studio, they bring together some of the most experienced and talented developers from the UK industry.
The successful candidate will use their talent and experience to take responsibility for the full voice over production of their latest project.
- Experience on a minimum of one published game as Dialogue Supervisor or Director.
- Detailed knowledge of the most common digital audio workstations and plugins.
- A strong passion for game audio.
- Understanding of FMOD or Wwise, having shipped AAA games using either.
- A keen ear for audio production detail.
- The ability to adapt to new technology and game engine tools.
- Oversee the casting, editing, and implementation of all voice over in the game.
- Work closely with the Audio, Cinematic, Design, and Narrative teams to cast a diverse set of characters and work with actors and voice over directors to deliver quality vocals.
- Edit and process voice over sessions to deliver game-ready assets.
- Implement all voice over in the game.
- Be deeply aware of union rules and regulations.
- Diligently manage outsource engagements.
- Run remote voice over sessions and be willing to travel to multiple voice over studios to be on site for casting and voice-over sessions.
- Work with localisation studios to deliver a global release.
- Good understanding of microphone technique and acting coaching.
- Understanding of in-game dialogue systems and pipelines.
- Film or TV post-production experience is a bonus.
- A contributory pension scheme, private health care and childcare vouchers scheme.
- Flexible working hours.
- 25 days’ annual leave per year, plus statutory holidays.
Interested in finding out more about the studio and project? Apply now or call directly today on +44 1206 214 415!