Kwalee is one of the world’s leading multiplatform game publishers and developers, with well over 750 million downloads worldwide for mobile hits such as Draw It, Teacher Simulator, Let’s Be Cops 3D, Traffic Cop 3D and Makeover Studio 3D. Alongside this, we also have a growing PC and Console team of incredible pedigree that is on the hunt for great new titles to join TENS!, Eternal Hope and Die by the Blade.
With a team of talented people collaborating daily between our studios in Leamington Spa, Bangalore and Beijing, or on a remote basis from Turkey, Brazil, the Philippines and many more places, we have a truly global team making games for a global audience. And it’s paying off: Kwalee games have been downloaded in every country on earth! If you think you’re a good fit for one of our remote vacancies, we want to hear from you wherever you are based.
Founded in 2011 by David Darling CBE, a key architect of the UK games industry who previously co-founded and led Codemasters for many years, our team also includes legends such as Andrew Graham (creator of Micro Machines series) and Jason Falcus (programmer of classics including NBA Jam) alongside a growing and diverse team of global gaming experts. Everyone contributes creatively to Kwalee’s success, with all employees eligible to pitch their own game ideas on Creative Wednesdays, and we’re proud to have built our success on this inclusive principle. Could your idea be the next global hit?
What’s the job?
Our ideal Digital Campaigns Manager will have plenty of experience in managing paid and organic digital activity in the games industry. They will have a sophisticated technical knowledge of paid search, social media, display and programmatic activity, with experience of driving high quality web traffic that increases conversions and business results. Overall, they will confidently plan, execute and report on creative and impactful campaigns from start to finish.
What you tell your friends you do
“I run the campaigns that persuade developers to publish their games through the Kwalee Mobile Publishing Team”
What you will really be doing
- Develop the marketing campaigns that build brand awareness and engagement with Kwalee’s Mobile Publishing offering and events, including our Publishing Portal
- Run PPC campaigns, including social media, search, programmatic and display, to generate and convert leads
- Enhance the user journey of our game developer communities across our website and digital platforms
- Use our CRM to increase the effectiveness and intelligence of our marketing activity
- Use sophisticated attribution methods to demonstrate a clear link between marketing activity and developer lead generation
- Monitor and improve our search engine optimisation and performance to ensure it is seen by the right audience in the right place
- Identify new ad publishing and delivery tactics, technologies and trends - running experiments to refine our advertising effectiveness.
- Use analytics to identify and measure key KPIs and metrics to continuously improve performance and report back to the management team
- Collaborate with others in the Mobile Publishing Marketing team to ensure that campaigns are integrated across the full marketing mix
How you will be doing this
- You’ll be part of an agile, multidisciplinary and creative team and work closely with them to ensure the best results.
- You'll think creatively and be motivated by challenges and constantly striving for the best.
- You’ll work with cutting edge technology, if you need software or hardware to get the job done efficiently, you will get it. We even have a robot!
Our talented team is our signature. We have a highly creative atmosphere with more than 200 staff where you’ll have the opportunity to contribute daily to important decisions. You’ll work within an extremely experienced, passionate and diverse team, including David Darling and the creator of the Micro Machines video games.
Skills and Requirements
- Previous experience of managing digital campaigns for an established company
- Advanced knowledge of ad self-service platforms such as Facebook Ads Manager, Google Ads etc
- Comfortable working with cross-functional teams to develop campaigns
- Experienced in managing a budget and maximising return on investment
- At ease with using Google Analytics, as well as numbers and metrics to evaluate the success of our campaigns
- Able to explain complex data and results in a clear and accessible way
- Experience of campaign delivery in the games industry would be advantageous
- Able to work with other functional teams in the Mobile Publishing Department, as well as with other teams within Kwalee.
- We want everyone involved in our games to share our success, that’s why we have a generous team profit sharing scheme from day 1 of employment
- In addition to a competitive salary we also offer private medical cover and life assurance
- Creative Wednesdays! (Design and make your own games every Wednesday)
- 20 days of paid holidays plus bank holidays
- Hybrid model available depending on the department and the role
- Relocation support available
- Great work-life balance with flexible working hours
- Quarterly team building days - work hard, play hard!
- Monthly employee awards
- Free snacks, fruit and drinks
We firmly believe in creativity and innovation and that a fundamental requirement for a successful and happy company is having the right mix of individuals. With the right people in the right environment anything and everything is possible.
Kwalee makes games to bring people, their stories, and their interests together. As an employer, we’re dedicated to making sure that everyone can thrive within our team by welcoming and supporting people of all ages, races, colours, beliefs, sexual orientations, genders and circumstances. With the inclusion of diverse voices in our teams, we bring plenty to the table that’s fresh, fun and exciting; it makes for a better environment and helps us to create better games for everyone! This is how we move forward as a company – because these voices are the difference that make all the difference.