Junkfish is looking for a Digital Content Creator with a passion for games to join our development team remotely or at our office in Dundee, UK or Singapore. You will have the opportunity to work on multiple live projects across PC and mobile platforms.
The role will see you work with our internal product, community, marketing and development teams and external agencies to produce high quality digital content for a wide range of use across different platforms and regions. You’ll have the opportunity to learn new skills and play a vital role within the company that will have an impact on marketing and community relations.
We encourage candidates to apply regardless of gender, race, disability, sexual orientation, religion, age, or any other diversifying factor, as we strive to improve equal opportunities and accessibility within the industry.
- Develop creative ideas and design assets such as banners, infographics and other creatives for campaigns and initiatives
- Design and create assets for use on digital distribution platforms and websites
- Manage and edit both video and audio content for use on social media channels, web content, digital advertising and game materials for press releases
- Design and apply graphics, titles, transitions, and animations for video content
- Compose and capture single-player and multiplayer gameplay sequences for use in trailers, ads, social videos and presentations
- Participate in planning and strategising assets for marketing campaign execution
- Maintain a knowledge of social media platform content specifications, specifically but not limited to Instagram, TikTok, Facebook and YouTube.
Skills & Requirements
- Must include a portfolio of work demonstrating your breadth of skill and specific information on your project contributions
- At least 1 year of visual design experience, specifically within creative marketing assets (Fresh Grads are welcomed too!)
- Experience in design of online assets such as animated gifs, banners, social media and community content
- Good sense of color and composition
- Excellent knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, After Effects, ...)
- Ability to work independently and coordinate several projects and tasks throughout different social platforms
- Good written and spoken English
- Good team player, highly motivated and committed to your work
- Able to comfortably work in Unity or other game engines to capture cinematic game footage
- Basic knowledge and enthusiasm for the games industry and gaming
- Web Design experience
- Excellent overview of digital trends
Location: UK or Singapore (Remote or Hybrid options available)
Dive into indie with Junkfish - a leading, independent video game development studio based in Scotland and Singapore. We develop and deliver unique, innovative titles for a worldwide audience; best known for the BAFTA-nominated, classic horror game, "Monstrum". Most recently, Junkfish became the proud winners of the UK Game of the Show with our multiplayer horror sequel, “Monstrum 2”.
To apply for this position, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org