"To apply: Ref - 513153200. Our client, one of the most prestigious and well-regarded names in the gaming world, with a value in the billions, is looking for a Digital Sales Account Executive to aid in the digital growth of the many facets of our client in order to maximise sales and profits across EMEA.
The client is offering a hybrid working structure with 3 days office, 2 days working from home, and is based in West London.
• Collaborate with the Head of Digital Growth and the team to ideate and execute strategies for post-launch promotion, create monthly digital forecasts, and support management of strategic regional pricing
• Build and maintain relationships and manage 1st party digital sales accounts
• Create forecasts for title promotion and tracking of progress vs targets, with analysis and commentary.
• Spend time finding digital sales opportunities in EMEA markets
• Build relationships and keep daily communication with internal teams globally
• Work with PR, Marketing, and Community teams to add a Digital flair to their marketing plans
• Other ancillary tasks such as maintaining the digital promotions calendar and responding to customer requirements/queries
• At least one year in a commercial role, with a knowledge of digital products
• Familiarity with the digital games market is a bonus
• Working knowledge of Microsoft Office
• Must be trustworthy, keeping confidentiality regarding sensitive information
• Undergraduate degree in a business or marketing related subject is a bonus
If this role sounds like you would do well in it, send me your CV at email@example.com
Located – London, UK (Currently Remote)
Salary – £24-32k
To apply please email Ash@ or phone 020 7580 6018 for a confidential chat (ideally over your cv / resume). We value close, personal relationships with our candidates and applications by this method tend to be more successful.