Our client is both game developer and publisher that's defined and evolved open-world games.
As Director of Strategic Partnerships, you'll work across two self-publishing divisions reporting directly to the Managing Directors of both divisions.
- Game industry, including business development or account management experience.
- Knowledge of games business models and commercial landscape within games.
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to generate compelling recommendations.
- Comfortable dealing with multiple stakeholders internally and externally and strong negotiator.
- Comfortable travelling.
- Partner Relations & Platform Strategy.
- Drive both self-publishing divisions to move beyond the transactional to the strategic in all critical partnership engagements.
- Align strategies of 1st Party to generate non-standard support (e.g. LPA/PLA negotiations, global discounts, etc.)
- Align with divisional strategic goals, identify the right partners to achieve them
- Act as strategic lead for all licensing matters, utilising external licensing agencies
- Partner Communications between all critical partners and EW and SR.
- Hybrid Work Model
- Relocation and VISA support
- Private Healthcare Plan.
- Bonus Scheme.
- Enhanced Holiday Allowance.
- Pension Plans.
Interested in finding out more about the studio and project? Apply now or call directly today on +44 1206 214 425!