This vacancy may offer a work-from-home start until it’s safe to work in-house or relocate to the location.
OPM are working with a fast-growing development studio located in France. This is a great opportunity to contribute to internationally known franchises in the motorsport world.
Develop your skills in an unbelievable team of experts. Our client is looking for talented individuals to help give pleasure to their players, to help evolve their internal technologies and contribute to bettering their tools pipeline.
- Create the mechanics that will booster the players' engagement and follow up on its implementation in the game
- Regulate the game economy's balance
- Work closely with games designers to integrate the economy’s design to the gaming experience
- You will collaborate with the UI and gameplay programmers to help with the mechanics surrounding the players’ rewards and buying opportunities
- You will implement economic performance analysis, handling the balance between free content and virtual goods
- Extensive experience in game design on massively multiplayer or F2P games
- Extensive experience in consumer goods' management or e-commerce
- Good knowledge of game balance and economy, statistics and player motivations
- Good understanding of interface designs and navigation
- Knowledge of players' experience with economy in their lives, pricing and merchandising strategies
- Solid analytics capabilities
Interested in finding out more about the studio and project? Apply now or call me directly today on +44 (0) 1206 214415!