Our client is making exciting new games and are looking for an Economy Designerwho wants to be a part of their upcoming, unannounced AAA Open World UE5 project!
The successful candidate work together with a multidisciplinary team to design, implement, and iterate on progression and monetization systems for their up and coming title.
- Previous experience working with monetisation and game economy in a design role.
- Previous F2P and/or live game experience.
- Experience working with telemetry data.
- A passion for translating numbers into player experiences.
- Understanding of player psychology, motivational models and how they relate to game economy design.
- Experiences with tool to assist with modelling and balancing quantitative design.
- Unreal Engine experience.
- Experience with scripting, especially using Python and or equivalent language.
- Drive the design and development of the economy related features of a live game.
- Taking a player-first approach to progression and monetisation.
- Design and balance quantitative systems that provide and excellent experience for their player base.
- Work alongside other departments such as Sales and Marketing to make sure all business needs and KPI’s are met.
- Designing and using telemetry to make sure that the features you work on achieve the intended results.
- VISA support and Relocation Assistance
- Hybrid work (2 days office, 3 days home)
- Performance Based Bonus.
- 10% of profit of the game distributed amongst the team.
- 6 weeks paid vacation. Bank holidays in addition.
- Healthcare Allowance.
- Private Healthcare.
- Pension Scheme.
Interested in finding out more about the studio and project? Apply now or call me directly today on +44 (0) 1206 214415!