Economy Mobile F2P Designer for studio in Barcelona
Back to Results
Job Reference: BBBH3709 Job Type: Permanent Sector: Games & Level Design Location: Barcelona Salary: 35000.00 - 50000.00 per annum
This is an opportunity to work on a top grossing game which creates features played by 9 millions users every month!
What will you do?
- Be a key member of a multi-disciplinary feature squad, cooperating with Engineering, Product, UI/UX and QA - working within the Agile methodology
- Monitoring and improving the in-game economy identifying key opportunities for improvement to meet business goals and wow our customers.
- Writing Game Design Documents with all the information needed for your team to develop new features for the game
- Creating the full balancing for new features, and being able to summarize them and defend the rationale behind them
- Proactively seeking continuous improvement for the game (feature rebalancing, a/b test proposals, etc) and for the design team (efficiency, organization, …)
- Owning independent initiatives within the team, transmitting your vision, analyzing results of actions.
- Collaborating with the design team to keep the game fresh and interesting to players through engaging content design.
This is you
- Experienced with economy balancing and data visualization (charts/Excel)
- You are passionate about games. You have an intuitive sense for what creates an engaging experience and can competently defend your design choices.
- A proactive team player with excellent communication skills, high energy and a positive attitude.
- Great focus, organization and attention to detail. Able to identify and think critically about problems and opportunities in the game and drive solutions.
- Ability to break down game systems and think in terms of player experience as well as business needs and long term game sustainability.
- Can create clear written and visual presentation of complex design topics
You also have
- Extensive knowledge of the mobile F2P market and an extensive background as a gamer.
- 3+ years experience in game design, including 1+ years on a live game
- Excellent written and verbal English skills
What we offer you:
Due to the COVID-19 crisis, we are working remotely until further notice. However, this hasn’t stopped us from offering these great benefits!:
- You’ll get the newest and most powerful devices and equipment to work with, along with a Spotify Premium account
- An impressive 25 days annual leave, not including public holidays!
- Generous tickets restaurant.
- Private medical insurance, just in case.
- Free Language Lessons.
- People development is key for us: an amazing training budget just for you and our internal mobility program offers real growth opportunities!
And when we return to the office later this year:
- Monday breakfast + delicious daily lunch menus! Want to stay in shape? We have a brand new gym, football and basketball teams along with a fantastic physiotherapist.
- “An apple a day keeps the doctor away” so we get fresh fruit at the office every day!
- Monthly events are there to get you to know your colleagues.
- Drop by our hairdresser’s for a trim (and forget your wallet).
- If you are new to sunny Barcelona you can also join our Newbies Club: we offer weekend activities once a month, Spanish lessons and help with all your boring paperwork!
- The list just goes on and on... so get your game on and apply now!
Global Games Executive Search | Building World Class Teams | We care about Diversity.
Follow Interactive jobs on LinkedIn www.linkedin.com/company/interactive-selection Facebook at www.facebook.com/Interactive.Selection and on Twitter at www.twitter.com/gamesjobs
Interactive is an equal opportunity search firm that values diversity. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds.
I wish to apply for a job via or register my personal details with Interactive Selection for the purpose of seeking job opportunities within games and interactive entertainment.
Back to Results
Back to Results