This vacancy may offer a work-from-home start until it is safe to work in-house or relocate to the location.
Project: AAA Games
OPM’s client are driven by their desire to provide their players with memorable and entertaining gameplay experiences. They build ground-breaking games and content for some of the world’s biggest publishers.
They are seeking an experienced Engine Programmer to join development of robust technical solutions for prominent gaming clients in cooperation with their engineering team.
This is a unique opportunity to be involved with a satisfying and challenging variety of technologies, platforms, and genres, offering infinite chances to exert and sharpen experience and skills.
- Strong C++ programming skills
- Strong experience in engine and systems development within the games industry
- Strong experience and understanding of modern engines and technologies
- Proficiency in maths and physics
- Good communication, collaboration, and pragmatic problem-solving skills
- Passionate about gaming and games development and tech.
DESIRED SKILLS (good to have):
- Experience on published AAA projects
- Annual Bonus
- Share Incentive Plan
- Competitive Pension
- Flexible Working
- 27 Days Holiday, including your birthday, a duvet day and Christmas
- Competitive Mat/Paternity & Adoption
- Life Assurance
- Income Protection
- Relocation support to the UK
- Visa Sponsorship
Interested in finding out more about the studio and project? Apply now or call directly today on +44 1206 214 422!