"To apply: Ref - 5101000. Our client is a highly successful AAA studio based in the Midlands. They’re looking for a talented Engine Programmer to work on key engine features that will be used in the development of AAA titles. Offering a generous salary in the region of £55,000 DOE + Relocation and Benefits.
As the Engine Programmer on the team your responsibilities will include implementing new features to a C++ developed engine. Memory and performance optimization and ensuring their in-house engine runs on a variety of gaming platforms. Communicate with other disciplines to understand their needs and requirements.
The ideal person we’re looking for will have similar experience either as an Engine Programmer in their existing role and have some of the following qualities:
- Extensive C++ experience
- Familiar with Graphics APIs such as OpenGL, DirectX
- Experience with performance optimization
- Familiar with GPU architectures
- Experience with multi-threaded programming
- Experience in at least one other Game Programming discipline (Gameplay, AI, Network, Tools, UI) is advantageous
If this sounds like a job that’s suited for you then please send your CV to email@example.com
To apply please send CV to Kane@ or phone 020 7580 6018 for a confidential chat (ideally over your cv / resume). We value close, personal relationships with our candidates and applications by this method tend to be more successful.