"To apply: Ref - 5109700. Our client is a thriving game studio based in the South East, UK. They’re looking for a talented Engine Programmer to join the Engine team and help develop new features for their in-house engine that will be used on their highly anticipated AAA titles. Offering a generous salary in the region of £60,000 DOE + Relocation and Benefits.
As the Engine Programmer, your responsibilities will include working with CPU, GPU and memory budgets. Development of engine systems, debugging and optimizing systems. You will perform code reviews and collaborate with the design, testing and art teams to deliver and maintain system documentation.
The ideal person we are looking for will have similar experience either as a Senior or Lead in their existing role and have some of the following qualities:
- Extensive C++ experience
- Familiar with Graphics APIs such as OpenGL, DirectX
- Experience with performance optimization
- Familiar with GPU architectures
- Experience with multi-threaded programming
- Experience with shader languages
- Experience in at least one other Game Programming discipline (Gameplay, AI, Network, Graphics, Tools, UI) is advantageous
If this sounds like a job that’s suited for you then please send your CV to email@example.com IND123NW IND123NW
To apply please email Stefan@ or phone 020 7580 6018 for a confidential chat (ideally over your cv / resume). We value close, personal relationships with our candidates and applications by this method tend to be more successful.