Our client is a console games studio based in Surrey, looking for an Engineering Manager to help them build and develop amazing game experiences.
What you will be doing?
- Oversee the agile development process and practice
- Work across multi-disciplinary teams to create solid sprint, backlog, and milestone plans
- Be responsible for ensuring all workflows are clearly defined
- Manage a multi-disciplined development team
- Ensure the right tools, equipment and support are provided for team members
- Provide regular status reporting and capacity plan updates
- Mentor individuals within the project team
Who you are?
- 4+ years of experiences as a Development Manager or similar, with at least 1 project shipped in a production leadership position
- Great knowledge of production management tools and methodologies e.g., MS Project, Jira, Scrum/Agile)
- Excellent written and verbal English skills
- Relevant experience in the game industry
- Strong confidence and leadership skills
- Great critical thinking and problem-solving skills
Flexible working hours with a competitive salary and great benefits. Alongside the chance to use cutting edge technology and attend regular team incentives and social events
To apply pls forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference 2381.
Big Planet is an equal opps recruitment agency and GDPR compliant.