JUST ADD... YOU!
Just Add Water (JAW) are looking for artists to join working on various popular and successful AAA IP. The ideal candidate should be passionate about gaming and 3D art, work well as part of a team, and be excited to join an exciting and growing studio.
We’re looking for someone with at least 3 years games industry experience who can help JAW in creating game assets & environments to a high standard. The person needs to have a passion for game creation and have a keen eye for detail whilst working to set deadlines.
- Working closely with the lead artist
- Collaborate and work alongside the Design/programming team
- Creating game-ready models of environmental objects (building sets, props, vehicles, organics, etc.)
- Produce art assets in line with project requirements. You will create high quality graphical content, both 3D and 2D consistent with the style and vision of the project.
- Expertise using Blender or Maya.
- Expertise in Photoshop/Substance
- Expertise using Unreal Engine
- Experience using Unity3d a bonus
- Proficient at modelling and UV layout suited to various new-gen platforms, including the efficient use of limited polys and textures
- Strong understanding of a PBR workflow
- Be able to adapt to a wide variety of art styles
- A keen eye for composition, attention to detail and building realistic scenes
- A strong portfolio with high and low poly modelling and texturing examples
If you have the skills to deliver on this role, we would be delighted to hear from you!
Special Move acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment