This vacancy may offer a work-from-home start until it is safe to work in-house or relocate to the location.
Project: AAA Games
OPMs client is looking for an Environment Artist to help create a variety of unique settings on a ground-breaking next generation project.
The successful candidate will join their team working on an exciting, new, and unannounced project.
- Solid AAA Game experience
- Clean and optimal Portfolio showing models taken from concept to completion
- Strong Experienced in using 3D software (Maya/Max)
- Experienced in high to low poly baking
- Experience working with designers from white box to final quality
- Experience of creating optimal lods for game
- Excellent understanding of shape, form and scale
- Experienced with PBR material creation
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- A love and understanding of games and game art creation
- Knowledge of working with game engines
- Create the artwork based on the specification given by the technical team, budgets, shaders etc.
- Understanding of lighting and how it affects the environment
- Working closely with the Lead artist to create accurate, high-quality environments and environment assets
- Working independently on asset sets
- Building in the editor to create levels and environments
- Creating efficient UV layouts that work well within the engine / platform constraints
- Working with PBR shaders following the established game Art Direction
- Maintaining your work schedule
- Possibility of mentoring more junior artists
Interested in finding out more about the studio and project? Apply now or call directly today on +44 1206 214 417!