Project: AAA Games Projects
Our client is seeking for a talented Environment Artist to join their team
The successful candidate will be passionate about help our client create a vast, expansive open world.
- At least one shipped AAA title.
- Expertise in 3ds Max, Maya,Photoshop, or other technologies utilized in the production of game art.
- Strong technical background with ability to grasp new programs and systems quickly would be an advantage.
- Ability to work with a high degree of self-direction and motivation.
- At minimum, have a baseline understanding of content optimization and best practices for creating art efficiently for real time performance.
- Thrive in a collaborative, iterative development environment.
- Create photo realistic assets and environments from concepts using the latest industry tools.
- Maintains consistent style under the direction of the Art Director and Lead Environment Artist.
- Creatively troubleshooting technical limitations.
- Build urban, interior, and natural spaces.
- Set dresses with modular assets in-editor within scope of the project's metrics and rules.
- Optimize and deliver clean assets with the correct organization.
Interested in finding out more about the studio and project? Apply now or call directly today on +44 1206 214 417!