This vacancy may offer a work-from-home start until it is safe to work in-house or relocate to the location.
Project: Console/PC Games
OPMs client is looking for a talented Environment Artist to join their team.
The successful candidate will be someone with strong Environment art skills and will have solid experience in building Environments for video games.
SKILLS AND RESPONSIBILITES:
- Solid demonstrated experience in an Environment Artist role with multiple shipped titles
- Previous AAA game development experience (console or PC)
- Experience in game engine environment setup
- Robust skills in industry standard tools such as 3Ds Max, Substance & Photoshop
- Understanding of modern PBR materials and shaders
- Outstanding problem-solving skills, ability to identify and resolve issues, and knowledge of technical dependencies
- Understanding of art pipelines, workflows, environment scale, form, and composition
- High amount of attention to artistic and technical detail
- The ability to work well in a creative, collaborative environment and have a real passion for gaming
- Produce 2D and 3D Environment art
- Work with experience team to create and produce high quality artwork lead by the Art Director’s vision
Interested in finding out more about the studio and project? Apply now or call directly today on +44 1206 214 413!