This vacancy may offer a work-from-home start until it’s safe to work in-house or relocate to the location.
Would you like to work with a team that consistently ships innovative and over-the-top action games? Would you like to be the person engaged in development of AAA products? If you answered yes to any of those questions we would like to talk to you about joining our client’s team.
This person will be responsible for constructing aesthetically ground-breaking environments that match engrossing and rich gameplay experiences.
- Experience in all aspects of the environment creation workflow (asset modeling and texturing, architectural and environment design, world layout, set dressing, optimization, and everything in between.)
- Experience creating high quality creative/visual aesthetics as well as technical knowledge
- Experience with industry-standard software packages for 3D modeling, highpoly sculpting, and texture painting (Maya, Max, ZBrush, Photoshop, or their equivalents)
- High work ethic and self motivated
- Passion for Games
- Ability to think outside the box to come up with more efficient techniques
- Language: English and/or Polish language skills (everyone in our studio speaks English, but Polish language skills are a plus)
PREFERENCE TO APPLICANTS WITH
- Experience working with Unreal Engine is a plus
- Shader programming experience is a plus
- Shipped-title experience