Project: Console / PC Video Games
OPM are thrilled to working with a new client based in Lisbon, Portugal. This full-range development studio offers design, art, coding, and other services to game developers across the world!
They are now growing their team and are seeking a Gameplay Programmer to join their team, developing a large-scale multiplayer sandbox project using Unreal Engine.
- Strong professional experience as a game programmer.
- Superb C++ abilities.
- Professional experience with Unreal Engine 4 and the Blueprint scripting language.
- Experience working with 3D Math and/or trigonometry.
- B.A. or B.S. Degree(s) in Computer Science, Information Technology, Game Design, or related Technical Degree(s).
- Great written and oral communication skills in English.
- Passionate about gaming and games development.
- Follow best practices, development processes, and coding standards.
- Produce and implement well-engineered, reliable, maintainable, and bug-free code.
- Develop and test code, fix bugs, and profile and optimise code.
- Cooperate with designers, animators, UI/UX and artists in multidisciplinary teams working towards completing a set of features.
- Solve challenges and contribute to delivering high quality features within the established milestones.
- Additional duties include helping with content creation for game development and assisting with quality control of all products.
- Professional experience developing for consoles.
- Professional experience on one or more released titles.
- Professional experience working on multiplayer games.
- Professional experience with Agile Methodologies (SCRUM or KANBAN)
- A position the right candidate can greatly influence
- Flexible working hours
- Team oriented culture
- Social events and gatherings
Interested in finding out more about the studio and project? Apply now or call me directly today on +44 (0) 1206 214418!