Our client is looking for a Environment artist to join their team. As a Environment artist, you will help our client create a wide range of stylized environments from mystical forests to floaty mountains.
They aim to make awesome games that will inspire developers and players alike. They value collaboration and iteration, meaning that they are game developers first, working together cross-disciplinary is key to the success of this role and what will make the best games.
- Experienced environment artist, capable of doing assets, level artist and understanding of level design. Start to stop from Maya to Game engine
- Solid understanding of performance, shaders, workflow and pipeline.
- Good understanding on how gameplay affects level building.
- Have game dev experience shipped multiple games.
- Ideally senior or principal level.
- Good artist and equally good game developer.
- Help our client create a wide range of stylized environments from mystical forests to floaty mountains.
- Our client believes in gameplay first and you will take collective responsibility for the game.
- For an Environment Artist, that means working with our clients Game Directors, Designers, Character Artist, Animators and other Artists.
- Iterate until environments look, and play as intended.
- You will help define our clients universe and bring our clients dungeons to life.
- 25 days vacation
- “Free days” when you need to. Paid days off for inspiration or re-charging your batteries.
- 100% compensated parental leave
- A wellness allowance of 5000 SEK
- In-office fruits, snacks, fika and yoga
And many more!
Interested in finding out more about the studio and project? Apply now or call us directly today on +44 (0) 1206 214413!