One Player Missions client is both a game developer and publisher that’s defined and evolved open-world games.
As an Executive Producer you will be responsible for the project and your goal will be to manage development and delivery of a high-quality engaging game for various platforms.
- Previous experience as a Producer or above multiple projects.
- Have previously directly led a full or significant part of a development team as a senior producer or similar management role.
- Extensive knowledge in game and software development methods.
- Experience with identifying risks and developing mitigation strategies.
- Be accountable for a game’s full development cycle, where you lead the development and champion the product’s vision to the team.
- Responsible for the P/L of the game and that the game reaches agreed goals.
- Manages ongoing financial tracking for the game.
- Responsible for the collaboration with external development partners and publishers.
- Oversees project risk mitigation efforts and ensures they are effective.
- Accountable to define the project’s production goals and monitor the relative KPI’s.
- Mentor & coach key project personnel.
- Travels to publishers and partners when required.
- Hybrid Work Model.
- Relocation and VISA support.
- Private Healthcare Plan.
- Bonus Scheme.
- Enhanced Holiday Allowance.
- Pension Plans.
Interested in finding out more about the studio and project? Apply now or call directly today on +44 1206 214 414!