OPM’s client is looking for someone who will apply your expertise, passion, and leadership skills to oversee development from the initial prototype through to a successful global launch, and beyond
The successful candidate will join an award-winning studio with over 160 million downloads and several critically acclaimed games with more exiting projects to come!
- Seasoned producer, product owner or development manager with significant game development experience, ideally in the free-to-play mobile space.
- Creative approach with good logical and analytical capabilities.
- Stays calm and organised under pressure.
- Demonstrable interest in the mobile games industry.
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work well in a team environment.
- Familiarity with project and product management tools such as JIRA and Amplitude.
- Run the commercial operation of the titles within the group, ensuring the teams successfully plan and achieve ambitious, impactful objectives.
- Own the P&L: operate within agreed budgets, justify project investments, and protect the bottom line.
- Inspire and motivate the teams, coach and mentor production reports.
- Audit development processes, ensuring that cost-effective productivity improvements are identified and executed.
- Identify mission-critical threats and conflicts; ensure change is managed effectively.
- Demand a level of quality that consistently meets great standard.
- Monitor product performance; coordinate activity across the Development, Product Management, Analytics, and Marketing departments.
- Clearly communicate at all levels of the company and manage partner relationships with energy and diplomacy.
- Negotiate and agree licensing/supplier contracts.
Interested in finding out more about the studio and project? Apply now or call directly today on +44 1206 214 413!