Our client is a games developer based in Paris. They create AAA video games with unique IP, offering immersive narratives for the player to lose themselves in.
As their Executive Producer you’ll be working globally recognised and exciting IP’s.
- You are a graduate of a BAC+5 (Engineering, business or similar school) with a specialization in project management
- Previous experience in the development of video games in an equivalent position
- Thorough knowledge of MS Excel and Project (or similar) software
- Autonomous and rigorous, true manager and team leader
- Very good analytical and decision-making skills
- Professional and positive attitude, effective in communicating both orally and in-writing
- Fluent English, written and spoken imperative.
- Curious and want to learn in a stimulating environment
- Open mind and will be keen to adapt your knowledge to the specificity of this project, our production pipeline and our clients teams
- Day-to-day planning and management of resources
- Monitoring of development tasks for both technical and artistic profiles
- Reporting on the smooth running of the project
- Lead large multidisciplinary teams
- Anticipate difficulties and propose practical solutions to overcome them
- A true leader , you will be able to demonstrate great rigor and enthusiasm in order to best support and optimize the efforts of a very high-level team on an ambitious project,
- Work in close collaboration with the Directors / Creative Director and the Production Director to whom this position reports into.
- 25 Days of Annual Leave (Workdays, not calendar days)
- VISA and Relocation support for you and your family (if required)
- The opportunity to join experienced and passionate game dev teams
- Working on highly ambitious, innovative and best-in-class projects
- Work on globally recognised and exciting IP’s
And many more!
Interested in finding out more about the studio and project? Apply now or call me directly today on + 44 (0) 1206 214428!