Our client is both game developer and publisher that’s defined and evolved open-world games.
The successful candidate will be responsible for one of the studios AAA projects and your goal will be to manage development from concept through to release and delivery of a high-quality engaging game for various platforms.
- Previously been credited on several shipped games as a Producer or above, or been involved with the development cycle.
- Previous experience leading a full or significant part of a development team in a producer or similar role.
- Extensive knowledge in game and software development.
- Experience with identifying risks and developing mitigation strategies.
- Attention to detail with strong organisation skills.
- Experience with open-world games is a plus.
- Take accountability for the games full development cycle, where you lead the development and champion the products vision.
- Accountable for the game’s overall quality and delivery.
- Be responsible for the P/L of the game and that the game reaches agreed goals.
- Manage ongoing financial tracking for the game, coordinating between the project and the financial department.
- Oversees project risk mitigation efforts and ensures they are effective.
- Define the project’s production goals and monitor the relative KPI’s.
- Hybrid Work Model
- Relocation and VISA support
- Private Healthcare Plan.
- Bonus Scheme.
- Enhanced Holiday Allowance.
- Pension Plans.
Interested in finding out more about the studio and project? Apply now or call me directly today on +44 (0) 1206 214428!