"To apply: Ref - 5125100. My client is looking for an AI Programmer who is looking to work on a brand new project, working for a well-established games studio based in Sweden.
The client is looking for you to bring your fresh take of AI programming and helping to develop a unique experience that will fully immerse the player. Working collectively with the likes of Animators, Game Designers and System Designers to bring your collective imagination to life. Research and develop new techniques into character behaviour and ensure the code base is coded optimally by extending and maintaining.
The ideal candidate we are looking for would ideally have experience in a similar position and harbour some of the following skills.
- Several years’ experience working in AI
- Shipped at least 1 AAA game title
- Proven C/C++ programming ability
- Develop, extend, debug AI, physics, graphics etc
- Experience working in a propriety engine
- Experience in object orientated programming and 3D maths
- Up to date knowledge of AI techniques: pathfinding, behaviour trees
If this is the role for you then please send your CV in WORD format to firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply please send CV to Joseph@ or phone 020 7580 6018 for a confidential chat (ideally over your cv / resume). We value close, personal relationships with our candidates and applications by this method tend to be more successful.