This vacancy may offer a work-from-home start until it’s safe to work in-house or relocate to the location.
Project: Multiplatform Indie Games
Our client is looking for an excellent C++ Programmer to work within their small-but-mighty internal development team on a wide variety of high-quality indie games.
The successful candidate will have outstanding C++ skills with a can-do attitude and strong self-motivated mindset. They will have the chance to make a big difference, work on a good variety of games each year at a company that cares about your growth and well-being.
- Strong C/C++ skills.
- Good professional experience Unreal Engine 4.
- A strong portfolio that shows game development skills and experience.
- Good maths and 3D programming skills.
- A brilliant pro-active attitude and positive mindset.
- Deep passion and knowledge of video games.
DESIRED SKILLS (good to have):
- Proven professional experience within games development.
- Educated to degree level (or comparable) in Software Engineering, Computer Science or Mathematics.
- Professional experience with continuous integration / build systems.
- Professional experience with web services; ASP .NET, SQL on AWS or Azure services.
- Professional experience with C#.
- Professional experience with Unity.
- Professional experience with VR.
- Flexible working hours.
- Pension and 25 days holidays rising to 30 after 5 years.
- A day off on your Birthday plus extra time off in the summer and around Christmas.
- Paid overtime on the odd occasion we need to work any extra hours.
- Regular social events.
- Regular charity events.
- Expenses-paid trips to key industry events such as Gamescom, Develop, GDC, Unreal Fest etc.
Interested in finding out more about the studio and project? Apply now or call directly today on +44 1206 214 422!