Amiqus are currently partnered with an awesome and high-end cinematics / 3d modelling studio who specialise in working on video games and cinematics. They have worked with several AAA games teams and developed characters and models for the likes of Love, Death and Robots.
They are now looking to bolster their team by hiring an experienced 3D Character Artist to join them, they can also accommodate this role as a Lead position for someone with the right experience. The studio is based in Europe and can consider candidates working remotely.
- At least 3 years’ experience in the creation of realistic and stylized models for variety of humanoids, creatures and props
- Display excellent use of core skills; we are looking for superior grade topology, flawless UVs and superb texturing.
- A strong understanding of human anatomy and a keen eye towards form, shape, structure, and silhouette
- Advanced use of, Maya, Zbrush and Photoshop
- Experience of Face Blendshape modeling
- Experience with Hair Grooming
- Marvelous Designer Experience
If the above sounds like it could be the opportunity you’ve been looking for then get in touch. For a casual chat about the role in more detail call me on 01925 839 722 or drop me an email on firstname.lastname@example.org I look forwards to hearing from you.