OPMs client is looking for an Experienced UI Artist to join their growing team and assist them in designing the graphical user interfaces in their upcoming AAA title on PC and Consoles.
The successful candidate will have a great working understanding of graphic design fundamentals (such as layout & composition, colour theory, typography etc).
- Expert in Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, After Effects) and other design tools.
- A strong portfolio of graphic design work.
- A collaborative, process driven approach.
- Creative flare and original thinking.
- Understanding of latest UI trends, techniques, technologies, and competitor products.
- Clear and concise written, verbal and visual communication.
- Excellent time-management, and organizational skills.
- Rapidly concept graphic design elements such as menus, HUD widgets, icons and logos.
- Produce final quality graphic design elements.
- Work to art direction, game design and technical specifications.
- Craft streamlined user experiences.
- Collaborate with UI engineers to deliver functioning in-game UI elements.
- Experience shipping multiple apps or games
- Animation and motion graphics in your portfolio.
- Experience implementing UI elements in game engines such as Unreal Engine or Unity.
- Strong traditional drawing / illustration skills.
- Experience using 3D packages such as Autodesk Maya, 3DS Max or Blender
- 25 days annual leave plus discretionary 3 days extra for Christmas & National UK Bank Holidays
- Project completion bonus & Christmas bonus
- Travel card or parking ticket loan
- Flexible full-time and remote working options
- Company pension contribution (consistently above statutory level)
- Local Gym membership
- Flexitime: Core working hours of 10 am to 4pm
And many more!
Interested in finding out more about the studio and project? Apply now or call us directly today on +44 (0) 1206 214413!