Project: Mobile Games
OPM’s client is looking for someone who is keen to work in an agile and lean team, working on visual direction, working closely with the game designer and to join a team who's games have been played by over 300 million people, with new titles in development with a company culture who believe in putting there people first
The successful candidate will be responsible for the new ideas and visions of the game, maintaining development production pipelines to allow us to build assets quickly, working with outsourced teams and artists to set the gold standards.
- Previous experience working as a Lead Artist/AD on successful mobile titles
- Experience working on pre-production
- Great communication and providing feedback and career development
- A strong understanding of a variety of skills with the ability to give direction such as: 3D UI, 2D
- Be competent with the required 3D and 2D software such as Maya and Photoshop
- Be familiar with Unity and technical constraints/considerations
- Be the dedicated Art Director for our new IP
- Creating Key Art, asset production in both 3D/2D
- Create documentation for internal and external teams
- Provide clear direction and feedback for internal and external Artists such as 3D, UI and Game Designers
- Help with Hiring for the team as it grows, including crafting briefs, interviewing, and onboarding
Interested in finding out more about the studio and project? Apply now or call directly today on +44 1206 214 413!